History

Home  >  Company Profile  >  History

京滋ユアサ電機の歴史

June 1934

Tetsumi Hayashi self-founded a storage battery/electronic equipment sales and repair business

June 1941

Founded Kyoto Electric Industrial Co., Ltd for the repair and sale of batteries and electrical machinery for internal combustion engines

September 1945

Became the sole distributor for Yuasa Battery Co., Ltd (now GS Yuasa Corporation) in the Keiji region.

August 1951

Changed the organization to Kyoto Electric Industry Co., Ltd

December 1954

Became a designated service station for Nippon DENSO Co., Ltd (now DENSO Co., Ltd)

August 1956

Moved the Head Office (113-1 Koizumi-cho, Gojo-dori Horikawa Higashiiru, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto). Became a designated service station for Sawafuji Electric Co., Ltd. and Nikko Electric Industry Co., Ltd.

May 1968

Changed company name to Keiji Yuasa Electric Co., Ltd Established the Minami office (8 Kisshoin Makie-cho, Minami-ku, Kyoto) and changed the organization

November 1976

Established the Shiga office (Seta, Otsu-shi, Shiga)

November 1981

Integrated the head office and Minami office to form the Head Sales and Marketing Division (12-2 Kisshoin Kannondo-cho, Minami-ku, Kyoto)

June 1990

Established and transferred the Shiga office (81 Oiwake-cho, Kusatsu-shi, Shiga)

March 1991

Became an agent for NTT Kansai Mobile Communications Network (now NTT Docomo). Began operating 3 Docomo shops in the Kyoto region and 6 in the Shiga region (as of October, 2010)

January 2004

Acquired KES Step 2 certification

July 2006

Moved Head Office functions from Minami-ku, Kyoto to Shimogyo-ku

May 2007

Opened a Denso DIAG Station at the Kyoto branch (head office factory)

December 2008

Opened a Denso DIAG Station at the Shiga branch

日本語